Pages

Friday 1 November 2013

Halloween Nails

Okay, so I know Halloween was yesterday but for people who are celebrating it over the weekend (i.e. going to clubs) this is a really quick nail art idea for you.


You will need:
A white nail polish
A red nail polish
A sponge

1. The first thing I did was rip a sponge in half. Using the ripped side will give the effect of the splattered blood, which we want. 
2. Paint the whole nail with the white nail polish, I used 3 coats to get a really opaque finish. Let the nails dry completely.
3. Paint about half a cm of the sponge with the red polish (preferably the tip so you have more control over the sponge). Then just dab the sponge onto the tip of the nail.

That's it! 

I didn't even use a top coat because I was in a rush, but feel free to do that step if you wish.

Hope everyone had a great Halloween, I know I did!

Thanks for reading!
Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment