Pages

Friday 14 September 2012

How to get in the Autumn mood...


Autumn is the perfect opportunity to try darker colours such as plum and berry coloured lipsticks (or glosses, if you’re not a fan of lipstick). These colours look great in the Autumn and Winter months and frankly I would wear them all year round! There is also a great selection of lipstains to choose from in these dark, sultry colours, just in case you’re not a fan of having to reapply throughout the day.




Brown smokey eyes is another trend I look forward to sporting in the Autumn. I think they accompany the berry lips perfectly and you can choose a lighter shade of brown if you are slightly weary of dark shades. Brown is a great alternative to the black smokey eye, and is less likely to end up looking like you’ve been punched in the face.


We all know the hassle of having to primp and preen to make sure we look stunning in the Summer months, so if there’s one good thing about putting our pins away, is that we do not need to use that razor (as much).


Last but be no means least, I love to wear my big chunky jumpers in the autumn, even if you have been wearing them all summer too (if you live in the UK you’ll know what I mean). But Autumn is the right time of year to wear them, so I feel much better about throwing on my ‘pj like’ jumpers to wear during the day.


I hope you look forward to the autumn/winter just as much as I do, as there is something about these cozy dark nights with your loved ones that I enjoy, just that bit more than summer.



No comments:

Post a Comment