Pages

Friday 21 September 2012

Multi-purpose Miracle Oil?

This is just a quick review on a product I use on a daily basis...Coconut Oil (you would be surprised how much you can use it for!). I bought mine in a local health food shop, but you can buy it in Holland & Barrett or online. Below I have listed what I use it for, but there many more if you do some research.

Coconut Oil from local health food shop (As you can see I use mine alot!)
I use mine for...
  • Removing eye makeup.
  • Deep conditioning hair treatment - I rub some on the ends of my hair and leave for 20 minutes before washing off.
  • Cooking - It's a good alternative to other oils on the market.
  • Face scrub - I mix some with sugar to get a natural, homemade exfoliant!
  • For tattoos - Rubbing some on a dull tattoo will bring the colour back to life. 
  • Dry skin - Coconut oil is a great heavy duty moisturiser and is a cheap alternative to high end creams.
  • Waxing - After I wax, this stuff really gets rid of the residue. No more sticky legs!
  • Lip balm - Doesn't taste great but does the job.
  • To nourish cuticles.
  • As a massage oil for tired achy muscles.
These are my personal uses but find more at 122 uses for coconut oil

All I have to say is go and get hold of some, the uses are endless!

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. That's what I use for Scarlet's diaper rash! It's a miracle goo! And it smells good too :)

    ReplyDelete