Pages

Saturday 28 September 2013

Filling an empty space

If you've got a en empty space on a shelf or a dining table that needs something extra, try this quick inexpensive decor idea. 


1. Get a vase (round like mine or whatever you have to hand). I got my bowl vase from Ikea for about £7. Get some artificial flowers, you can usually pick these up at a homeware store. Mine are also from Ikea and I think they were £1 each (I got 3). Choose any colour to match the rest of your room, I got purples and whites for my lilac bedroom. 

2. Bend the flowers slightly so they are easier to fit in the vase.

3. Pop them in the vase and arrange them as you like.


Hope you liked this quick and cheap idea for decoration. Leave a comment with any tips you have for filling an empty space :).

Thanks for reading!
Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment