Pages

Monday 30 September 2013

Steam Cream Review

Today I'm going to do a product review on the Steam Cream moisturiser. If you haven't heard of this before you can type it into Google and a whole host of information will pop up, but basically it is a cream that is fused together with steam to give extra hydration. It's also a multi-purpose cream that you can use on the face, hands and body. 
The other good thing about it is you can choose from a range of different designed tins, I love anything like this. I've had a few different patterned tins and then I keep them for ear rings afterward.


But on to the product inside; the cream itself contains essential oils and lovely yummy scents *I'll put the ingredients at the bottom*, these make the cream smell so so nice. There's certain products I buy for the scents (ahem Lush's American Cream conditioner) and this one of them. I do like the actual product too, it's very moisturising and hydrates my skin. Even though I have oily skin I don't find this causes any problems, I use it of a night just in case and NOT in the morning before I apply makeup. 

You can buy this from a few retail stores like John Lewis, but I got mine off Amazon.

What's your favourite night time moisturiser?

Thanks for reading!
Michelle xx

*Ingredients*
Oatmeal Infusion (Avena sativa), Orange Flower Water (Citrus Aurantium amara), Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis), Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao), Glycerine, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Organic Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis), Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia), Chamomile Blue Oil (Matricaria chamomilla), Orange Flower Absolute (Citrus Aurantium dulcis), Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena), Neroli Oil (Citrus Aurantium amara), Cetyl Stearyl Alcohol, *Coumarin, *Geraniol, *Citronellol, *Limonene, *Linalool, Perfume, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. *Occurs naturally in essential oils.

No comments:

Post a Comment