Pages

Sunday 22 September 2013

Loreal Skin Perfection Range


I would just like to say after a good (a lot) of months off without blogging, I will be returning with more blog posts when I get the chance to write them (hopefully more than I have done previous!)

So, as the title says, todays post will be reviewing Loreal's  new 'Skin Perfection' range.

L-R Cleansing & Perfecting Milk, 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution, Advanced Correcting serum

3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution:


This product is used to dissolve makeup, unclog pores and tone the skin. I personally use this first in my skincare routine; I use a cotton pad with some of the liquid on and then take most of my makeup off with this (even mascara!) This works really well to give a nice first cleanse to the skin.


Cleansing & Perfecting Milk:


This cleanser removes makeup revealing hydrated and silky smooth skin (Loreal's words). This is a really nice cleanser and it does what it says on the tin and removes all of my makeup. It's a tad bit watery, which is something I'm not used to having used Liz Earle's cleanser for so long, but the consistency doesn't take long to adjust to. I use this with a cleansing brush too to really exfoliate and remove makeup and dead skin cells. 


Advanced Correcting Serum:


This is by far my favourite of the collection! It is designed to refine skin texture, tighten pores and even out the skin tone. I have been using this serum for about a week and I can already see a huge improvement in my skin tone, the once red acne scares are practically disappearing before my eyes. So if scarring is something you suffer with definitely give this a go! I am certain this serum is going to keep improving my skin tone an texture and before I know it I'll be able to go out without any makeup! - (well, maybe not).


Loreal also have a moisturiser, eye cream, BB cream and primer (which I also own - good primer, but nothing to shout about) in the Skin Perfection collection. 

Overall, the products I have are great, they haven't broke me out and have cleared my skin in just a week! I am amazed by these products. 10 out of 10!

        Thanks for reading!
         Michelle xx

2 comments:

  1. Do you have google friends connect? Would love to follow you through that! Great post, might have to try this serum!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Been reading your blog and you have some great posts, keep it up.
      I have just added friends connect on the right >>>

      xx

      Delete