Pages

Tuesday 1 October 2013

My Everyday Concealers

There's two concealers that I reach for when I'm doing my every day face, the reason I use two is because they are both slightly different shades, but i'll get on to that.

The first one I use is Collection's Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer in the shade Fair 1. This is one of those concealers that I heard a lot of people on Youtube raving about so I thought I'd best give it a try. That was a year ago and I've not used anything else for my under eye concealer since. I get the lightest shade (which is slightly lighter than my skin tone) and use it under my eyes. I feel this really brightens up the area and covers any dark circles. I find it's not too thick so it wont crease or look cakey, but at the same time it's got a thick enough consistency to cover imperfections.



The second concealer I use is Laura Geller's Real Deal concealer in the shade Light. Although this is light it matches my skin pretty much perfectly, so I use this to conceal any areas on the rest of my face, like blemishes or discolouration. I find this concealer is quite thick and gives good coverage to those problem areas. Not 100% what retailers stock this (please comment below if you know anywhere), but I do know you can buy it online on website like QVC but I actually got mine from a charity shop. I know it sounds strange but they had lots of products that had been donated to them because the packaging was damaged. This was a while ago so I can't remember how much it was, but this just shows the product will last a lifetime. I've still got loads left!


What's your favourite concealer?

Thanks for reading!
Michelle xx


4 comments:

  1. I love the collection concealer! Never heard of Laura Geller though..

    p.s. found you through Miss Budget Beauty.. I'm from Liverpool aswell!

    MUA Intense Kisses Glosses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Laura Geller one is a good one to try if you want full on coverage like me lol. Be great if you could subscribe for more posts :) xx

      Delete
  2. Brilliant concealer! Definitely one of my favorite too! Followed you! Would be great if you could do the same :) xxx

    misunderstoodprincesses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete