Pages

Monday 7 October 2013

Back To University I Go!


I know a lot of people have already gone back to uni (or college) already, but my university is a bit of a late starter anyway and with my going into my 3rd year now I was a week later again.

So, my thoughts about going into 3rd year are something that fills me with dread. I know how tough this year is going to be and for anyone else studying at any level, I feel your pain.

Don't get me wrong, I am excited too to be getting back into learning new things after 4 months off of vegetating, but the workload is going to be pretty full on until I graduate. Because of the additional workload I will be posting every other day depending on how much work I need to do for uni. 

This is just a short post to say good luck to anyone who is starting or going back, make the most of the time whilst you're there.

Thanks for reading! 
Michelle xx

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! What a great blog you have! Feel free to visit my blog as well! <3

    Diana
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com

    ReplyDelete