Pages

Monday 14 October 2013

Nails Of The Day

I've decided to choose a more Autumnal colour today as the weather hasn't been too great the past week and I just wanted to get in the Winter Christmassy mood (October I know, but I'm an early starter).


I'm wearing Sinful Colours (which I've mentioned in a previous post) and this shade is called Dancing Nails. It's a lovely cranberry colour with just enough hint of a sparkle. 

What nail polish have you been loving this week? 

Thanks for reading! (apologises for the quick post, uni is hectic!!)
Michelle xx

6 comments:

  1. Such a lovely colour. It looks like one of those colours that could just add that lovely bit of colour to a simple outfit :)
    Hope Uni is going well :)

    Rachael x
    All The Little Things x | Rachael McClenaghan

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a gorgeous colour! Perfect for this season xx

    www.laurenmidd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That really is a stunning colour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely isn't it Laura, it was only £1.99 too! xx

      Delete