Pages

Wednesday 2 October 2013

September Favourites

These are the products I have been using throughout September. Hope you enjoy!

Beauty:



The first two thing are two products from the Loreal's Skin Perfection range. I like all the products but the Micellar Solution and the Correcting Serum are definitely my favourites. I did a blog post on the range, check it out here

I've also been using the Supersoft Repair & Care shampoo and conditioner. I like the coconut scent because it reminds me of holidays. This makes my hair so soft and I feel it detangles my hair which is something I need. This is a really nice one to try if you're on the hunt for a new shampoo and conditioner.

The next product I've been using day in day out is an eyelid primer by MUA, it's called Pro-Base Eye Primer. I recently ran out of my Urban Decay Primer Potion and I didn't want to be splashing out on another as I just couldn't afford to, so I got this instead. This works so so well, it's not as opaque as the Primer potion but it keeps my eyeshadow on without creasing all day. I got this from Superdrug and will definitely be buying this again.

The last beauty favourite is a Rimmel lipstick from their Kate Moss range in the shade 12 which I've swatched below. It isn't one of their matte formulas, I have yet to try them, but just the ones with the black packaging. This is a lovely orangey red colour and I find it looks lovely with a bronze eyeshadow on the eye. I also go this from Boots (can you tell I like Boots).


Non Beauty:


My fashion items this month are this necklace, which I got from H&M, and these blue converse. I've literally been wearing this gold necklace most days in September because it goes with so much and I'm sure I'll be wearing it through Winter too.

My Converse are from Bank and they are the All Star Ox Navy. These have been great over Summer, if I didn't feel like wearing sandals I wore these instead, I wore them with maxi skirts, jeans, leggings, the lot. So yeh I really like these, I'm sure I'll be wearing them through Winter too.

I know this isn't beauty or fashion related but I just have to mention that I watched both series finale's of Dexter and Breaking Bad. I won't be giving anything away incase you haven't watched either of them yet, I'm just so sad they are both over. But I love them so they had to go in my favourites.

What are your September favourites?

Thanks for reading!
Michelle xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment